Thank you for your interest in Hart Foundation.
Enriching lives by providing essential in-home caregiving services for qualifying senior citizens and veterans at no cost, and offering senior focused programs to enhance the communities in which we serve.
This is what you can make happen with a grant of $1,500 to $20,000:
- A grant of $1,500 will provide a veteran or qualifying senior 8 hours of care per day for an entire week.
A grant of $5,000 will provide a veteran or qualifying senior 24 hours of care for an entire week.
- A grant of $6,000 will provide a veteran or qualifying senior 8 hours of care for an entire month.
- A grant of $10,000 will provide a veteran or qualifying senior 24 hours of care for 2 entire weeks.
Our current funding priorities are:
- Providing grant money for free in-home care for indigent veterans and seniors
- Raising awareness in our community of our impoverished veterans and seniors
- Offering programs to assist in fundraising efforts
Contact Ryan Hart to talk with him about these exciting grant opportunities at 775-360-4935 or Ryan.H@HartFoundationNV.com
To make a grant from your Community Foundation Donor Advised Fund, please contact a member of our Stewardship Team at 775-333-5499.